|I know, right?|
- That's half the cost of a beer. Going to Arbor Brewing in Ann Arbor or the Arbor Microbrewery in Ypsilanti for St. Patrick's Day breakfast? Arm yourself with this coupon for $2 off. That's, like, half the cost of a beer, so be sure to put it to good use.
- Stouts. Lots of stouts. Witch's Hat, opening at 9 a.m., has 14 stouts pouring for St. Patrick's Day. Yes, 14. They are listed here.
- Stout lager! Wolverine will debut its new cask beer program on St. Patrick's Day with Velleity Chocolate Milk Stout Cask Lager, a blend of The Volitionist Stout Lager, cacao nibs, and lactose. Get some starting at noon.
- Butt loads. The Wurst Bar is serving up butt-loads (the scientific term) of St. Patrick's Day drink specials, with drafts of Magners Cider, Odd Side Mint Stout, Great Lakes Conway's Irish Red Ale, Short's Uncle Steve's Irish Stout, Arbor Michael Faricy's Irish Stout, and Arcadia Brigid's Irish Red Ale. Plus a bunch of whiskey and stuff.
- Bill's Beer Garden is back. Yeah, I know I said that before. Here's some more stuff about it.