|Who doesn't love beer dinners?|
Get your beer bibs out. In the coming week, two local restaurants are offering kickbutt-sounding five-course dinners paired with brews from Michigan's two most respected breweries.
On March 31, Ann Arbor's Grange Kitchen & Bar is cooking up some righteous victuals to go with Bell's beers. Here's the menu:
- Oarsman Ale with Salty Snacks
- Lager of the Lakes with Jagerwurst and Lamont Cheddar
- Oberon Ale with Goat Cheese Fritter and Hoop House Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Two Hearted Ale with Grilled Rainbow Trout, Smoked Hush Puppies, and Pickled Jalapenos
- Expedition Stout with Country Ham Style Duck Breast, Red Eye Gravy, and House Hot Sauce
- Jupiter Imperial Brown Ale with Toasted Brioche Ice Cream Sundae
The next night, on April 1, Terry B's in Dexter is hosting Founders for a beery delicious meal. The menu looks like this:
- All Day IPA with Braised Pork Belly, Yuzu Panna Cotta, and Meyer Lemon
- Centennial IPA with Pan Roasted Sturgeon, Thai Coconut Curry, and Pretzel
- Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale with Roasted Squab, Foie Gras Mousse, and Agnolotti
- Porter with Beef Shank and Bone Marrow Pasty and Mirepoix in Natural Reduction
- Blushing Monk Raspberry Belgian-Style Ale with Red Forest Cake, Cocoa, Raspberry, and Cream
Tickets are $55 (excluding tax and tip); make reservations at 734-426-3727. Service begins promptly at 6:30 p.m.